Whether you're simply unhappy with your purchase or the items are faulty, our simple to follow returns process allows you to return your items to us easily.
- For unwanted items: If you're not happy with your purchase or have changed your mind, let us know within 14 calendar days of receiving/collecting your items and we can issue a refund for the cost of items (delivery are not refunded), subject to the following condition: The items are undamaged, in the original packaging, with all trademarks or other labelling intact and fully suitable for re-sale. Non stock and special items cannot normally be returned (subject to manufacturers return policy). You need to be responsible for the delivery cost of unwanted items return back to us.
- For faulty items: If your items are defective simply return the item to us. If we find upon inspection within 14 calendar days of receiving/collecting that the items are deemed defective, we will refund the cost of the items and delivery. Faulty normally needs to be found within 14 days of receipt, outside this timescale may be subject to the deduction of refund. Should you wish to discuss the potential fault or product specification then please email or call us for further advice & support.
- For damaged items: If your items are delivered damaged and provided the delivery note is clearly marked as received damaged, please inform us within 24 hours of delivery. We will work with you to work out the solution together. All packaging and contents must be retained for inspection unless we state otherwise. Any replacements may not be sent until the damaged items have been returned and inspected. This should not happen to items collection, as collection should inspect the items and identify damanged when collection. Once damage identified, it should not be collected.
- For incorrectly dispatched items: if your receives items are not what you ordered, please inform us within 24 hours of delivery by email, we will propose to either replace or discount if you decide to keep the items. This should not happen to items collection, as collection should inspect the items and identify mistake when collection.
Before returning any item please contact us on email@example.com or +44 3334441086 to start the Return Authorisation process. We will provide you the return instruction once authorised.
Non-stock and special items cannot normally be returned (subject to manufacturers return policy). Items that have beem assembled or procured in line with your requirements or do not form part of standard range can not been returned.
If returned to us at a cost to the customer we will credit or refund to the value of the items less the administrative fee and the original delivery charge. If it is required for us to collect the items we will credit or refund to the value of the items less the collection charge, administrative fee and the original delivery charge.
Faulty normally needs to be found within 14 days of receipt, outside this timescale may be subject to the deduction of refund
Returning the item
If you are returning the items to us, please send your item back to the address on the return instruction and ensuring you obtain a proof of delivery. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any return which does not follow our return instruction. Items returned without the appropriate paperwork and proof of return will not be credited. Because of this we regret our drivers are unable to collect any items unless it has been prearranged.
Goods must be returned back to us within 14 days of Returns Authorisation are granted, otherwise you may be charged for other cost.
You need to ensure the items (or any of them) are dispatched and not subsequently lost in transit. A proof of delivery is always advised to you when returning the item.
If returned items have been incorrectly supplied, we may impose a additional restocking charge of up to 25% the value of goods.
Packing the item
Wrap the item securely and include the returns paperwork. Usually the packaging in which the item was sent can be used for its return. Please ensure that the item is packaged appropriately as we cannot be held responsible for any damages accrued during transit back to us and this may result in a credit not being issued.
- Administrative Fee: 15% of the invoice value or £15.00 whichever is greater.
- Collection Charge: £30.00 up to 20kg weight, anything over this will be quoted at the time of request for collection.
- Other Business lose: subject to case by case, for example, shortage and demand product may have price variance, we may ask you to cover for our business lose if inappropriate issues is caused by you.